Contact Info / Websites
(Lots of text lol sorry)
Hey! I've decided to push back the release date to Summer. Here is the plan and why the game is delayed:
- We are trying to get the quality of the game to be comparable to a commercial game as best as we can. Morgan is doing an awesome job on the music. I've also asked help from TylerNG with the spell effects which looks amazing now.
- I'm doing my best to fix the ui and make it user friendly before testing happens. The new level up system got a bit complicated, and I want to make sure that it can be understood.
- We are rewriting some of the story and we are forming some of the dialogue.
- We are doing a short intro movie. It's going to be longer than the first one, and have more stuff going on.
- We are thinking about adding voices for the characters during battle.
- Finish and polish the game.
Beta will be about 2 weeks to 1 month before release. Beta will happen once the UI and tutorials are done, so We can get feedback on how to make it more user friendly.
We trying our best to improve the game. I am planning a paid version and port this to tablets and maybe steam greenlight or desura. The paid version and the free version should pretty much be the same. The paid version will have some features because of it being a stand-alone client (e.g. High quality music, better quality sprites, persistent save files that doesn't get deleted when you clear cache, etc.). I will probably also try and create 1 or 2 quests after the game is done for the paid client. I'm planning to price it really cheap, especially if I can get a sponsor that is cool with it.
It's all still a plan though. I am open for suggestions on what you think or what you want to see in the game. I might look at the NPC contest again to add another NPC. All in all, I really appreciate your support. Thanks!